Saturday, 4 May 2013


 Hell Fire Caves

As I am looking at paranormal activity, I decided to take part in a 'Paranormal Investigation Evening' at the Hell Fire Caves which is said to be one of the most paranormally active locations in the world. There have been ghosts reported to haunt the caves such as a woman called Sukhi who was killed in the caves and Paul Whitehead, a member of the notorious Hell-Fire Club. This was more of a gentleman's club that held meetings in this location but no one actually knows what went on there as there was no evidence..

I began the journey by going down in to the caves. I immediately sensed a cold breeze and it got colder the deeper i went into the cave. It was also very mysterious and spooky. In the beginning i was actually quite scared because i believed that paranormal activity would be captured. However, towards the end of the night I began to be very sceptical. This was because I felt that the team was exaggerating minor things such as water droplets and translating them into other meanings.The planchette of the Ouija board did move several times and the motion detector did flash, yet I still found it hard to believe that this was due to paranormal activity.

I went for the purpose of experience and taking photographs, however the images from my black and white camera didn’t come out and the digital camera was playing up but I did manage to capture a few interesting photographs. The overall experience was good as it did play an important part in my research and an insight into 'ghost hunting'.

 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment